Communities for Future
Our Response to the Climate Emergency
February 1-10, 2020
Albert Bates started of as an environmental rights lawyer and went on to become a scientist, an author, a master permaculture teacher, and co-founder of Global Village Institute, a non-profit scientific research, development and demonstration organization with projects on six continents. He is one of the core founders of The Farm Ecovillage and was part of the leadership team of the Global Ecovillage Network during the first decade after its inception. His books include Climate in Crisis, The Biochar Solution, and The Paris Agreement. His latest book, Burn: Using Fire to Cool the Earth, came out in 2019.
BE THE 1st TO HEAR ABOUT THE NEXT EDITION!
With the registration you will receive regular information about the Summit and links to the respective interviews.
This Summit is just right for you if....
- You are seeking inspiration and hope for the future facing today's climate crisis.
- You want to join others in right action by creating hubs of consciousness worldwide.
- You want to reduce your carbon footprint while connecting tihh thought leaders worldwide.
- You have a busy schedule and limited extra time.
- You believe in the power of community, but you don't really know where to start building or you want more tools to connect more deeply.
- You sense at a deep level that solutions are urgently needed to regenerate our planet.
- You want to join an established network of living laboratories catalysing multidimensional sustainability today.