Communities for Future
Our Response to the Climate Emergency
February 1-10, 2020
Angaangaq Angakkorsuaq is a shaman, healer and storyteller whose family belongs to the traditional healers of the Far North from Kalaallit Nunaat, Greenland. His spiritual task - given by his mother - is to "melt the ice in the heart of men". Angaangaq is a keynote speaker at international conferences on climate change, environmental and indigenous issues. He has been quoted on the effects of global warming in Greenland, has represented Arctic peoples in the United Nations General Assembly, and frequently speaks before governments and universities.
BE THE 1st TO HEAR ABOUT THE NEXT EDITION!
With the registration you will receive regular information about the Summit and links to the respective interviews.
This Summit is just right for you if....
- You are seeking inspiration and hope for the future facing today's climate crisis.
- You want to join others in right action by creating hubs of consciousness worldwide.
- You want to reduce your carbon footprint while connecting tihh thought leaders worldwide.
- You have a busy schedule and limited extra time.
- You believe in the power of community, but you don't really know where to start building or you want more tools to connect more deeply.
- You sense at a deep level that solutions are urgently needed to regenerate our planet.
- You want to join an established network of living laboratories catalysing multidimensional sustainability today.