Communities for Future
Our Response to the Climate Emergency
February 1-10, 2020
Margaret Wheatley has worked globally in many different roles since 1966: a speaker, writer, teacher, community worker, management consultant, formal leader. From these deep and varied experiences, she has developed the unshakable conviction that leaders must learn how to evoke people’s inherent generosity, creativity, and need for community. As this world tears us apart, sane leadership on behalf of the human spirit is the only way forward. She is co-founder of the Berkana Institute, a global leadership charity.
BE THE 1st TO HEAR ABOUT THE NEXT EDITION!
With the registration you will receive regular information about the Summit and links to the respective interviews.
This Summit is just right for you if....
- You are seeking inspiration and hope for the future facing today's climate crisis.
- You want to join others in right action by creating hubs of consciousness worldwide.
- You want to reduce your carbon footprint while connecting tihh thought leaders worldwide.
- You have a busy schedule and limited extra time.
- You believe in the power of community, but you don't really know where to start building or you want more tools to connect more deeply.
- You sense at a deep level that solutions are urgently needed to regenerate our planet.
- You want to join an established network of living laboratories catalysing multidimensional sustainability today.