Communities for Future
Our Response to the Climate Emergency
February 1-10, 2020
Morag Gamble lives a permaculture life at Crystal Waters, the UN World Habitat award-winning ecovillage in Australia. From this living laboratory, she shares a new story of living - a one-earth, nature-connected, community-rich story inspired by indigenous cultures of sustainability, voluntary simplicity and the relocalisation movements. As Global Permaculture Ambassador, she has been teaching in communities and universities around the globe. Morag is the founder of the Permaculture Education Institute with students on 6 continents, and the Executive Director of the Ethos Foundation, a small permaculture charity.
BE THE 1st TO HEAR ABOUT THE NEXT EDITION!
With the registration you will receive regular information about the Summit and links to the respective interviews.
This Summit is just right for you if....
- You are seeking inspiration and hope for the future facing today's climate crisis.
- You want to join others in right action by creating hubs of consciousness worldwide.
- You want to reduce your carbon footprint while connecting tihh thought leaders worldwide.
- You have a busy schedule and limited extra time.
- You believe in the power of community, but you don't really know where to start building or you want more tools to connect more deeply.
- You sense at a deep level that solutions are urgently needed to regenerate our planet.
- You want to join an established network of living laboratories catalysing multidimensional sustainability today.