Communities for Future
Our Response to the Climate Emergency
February 1-10, 2020
Thomas Hübl is a modern mystic, a spiritual teacher whose work integrates the core insights of the great wisdom traditions with the discoveries of contemporary science, illuminating both with his profound understanding. Through his German nonprofit organization Sharing the Presence e.V., he seeks to develop competencies through mutual learning, training and practice, to better face humanity’s global challenges. He is also the founder of the nonprofit Pocket Project, which aims to stop the vicious cycle of recurring collective trauma and ultimately reduce its effects on our global culture.
BE THE 1st TO HEAR ABOUT THE NEXT EDITION!
With the registration you will receive regular information about the Summit and links to the respective interviews.
This Summit is just right for you if....
- You are seeking inspiration and hope for the future facing today's climate crisis.
- You want to join others in right action by creating hubs of consciousness worldwide.
- You want to reduce your carbon footprint while connecting tihh thought leaders worldwide.
- You have a busy schedule and limited extra time.
- You believe in the power of community, but you don't really know where to start building or you want more tools to connect more deeply.
- You sense at a deep level that solutions are urgently needed to regenerate our planet.
- You want to join an established network of living laboratories catalysing multidimensional sustainability today.