Communities for Future
Our Response to the Climate Emergency
February 1-10, 2020
Sabine Lichtenfels is an author, freelance theologian, peace activist and co-founder of the Tamera Ecovillage and Peace Research Center, Portugal. For decades she has been a source and internationally renowned voice for female peace knowledge as well as an authority for questions of building community and healing of love, both within and outside the community. She was nominated as one of the “1000 women for Peace” for the Nobel Peace Prize 2005”.
BE THE 1st TO HEAR ABOUT THE NEXT EDITION!
With the registration you will receive regular information about the Summit and links to the respective interviews.
This Summit is just right for you if....
- You are seeking inspiration and hope for the future facing today's climate crisis.
- You want to join others in right action by creating hubs of consciousness worldwide.
- You want to reduce your carbon footprint while connecting tihh thought leaders worldwide.
- You have a busy schedule and limited extra time.
- You believe in the power of community, but you don't really know where to start building or you want more tools to connect more deeply.
- You sense at a deep level that solutions are urgently needed to regenerate our planet.
- You want to join an established network of living laboratories catalysing multidimensional sustainability today.